Beta Bytes - Week of July 25thSubmitted by Jodi Vleck , Beta Wealth Group on July 21st, 2020
- The $15.1 million city of San Diego program can pay up to $4,000 per household.
- This is expected to only help a fraction of residents — about 3,500 households.
- This product has already been launched in India, Germany, France, and Brazil.
- It’s expected to roll out in the U.S. in early August.
- Tik Tok, with over 30 million users in the US has repeated privacy concerns.
- This is the 27th consecutive successful launch of the Minotaur product line.
- They have also scored a $36M contract for B-52 work in Louisiana.
- This computer system, along with the HP Omen 15, were launched in June but are just now entering the Indian market.
- Enancio has developed lossless compression technology that shrinks the output from Illumina sequencers from 50 gigabytes to 10 GB, reducing the cost of data storage by a similar ratio.
Have any feedback or ideas for future Beta Bytes? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org